Gana

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
CraigS...

Re: Gana

brap2 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:10 pm Veeeeeeeeeeery comfortable with my views on both players, particularly my extremely middle of the road opinion on an extremely middle of the road player.

Whereas you reckoning arguably the best ball winner in Europe over the last...decade maybe? Isn't good enough to play alongside that absolute crab is a genuine joke.

Ok we will do this then

you go look over the last 2 seasons and tell me how many games he has played well in , take your time and get it right , then add up the games he has fucked up in and there are a few of them , then come back and tell me he is £120 a week player

The guy is playing ok at this time hoping we give him that Option for a further year if he had been playing like this for the 2 seasons we would only be talking about the £120k and could we get better for it , but he has not been good far from it over the 2 seasons

buy that talking Gomes has to be in with getting a new deal FFS learn to let go , he is not the GG of 6 years ago
Dchans

Well this aged well
brap2

CraigS... wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:33 pm Ok we will do this then

you go look over the last 2 seasons and tell me how many games he has played well in , take your time and get it right , then add up the games he has fucked up in and there are a few of them , then come back and tell me he is £120 a week player

The guy is playing ok at this time hoping we give him that Option for a further year if he had been playing like this for the 2 seasons we would only be talking about the £120k and could we get better for it , but he has not been good far from it over the 2 seasons

buy that talking Gomes has to be in with getting a new deal FFS learn to let go , he is not the GG of 6 years ago
Nah you're alright
Goaljira

2 goals and a MOTM contending performance in the derby and he could well win player of the season in a single week.
Bluebridge

Got to keep him, I’ve said before, he’s a natural athlete who’s looked after himself, he can carry on aslong as he wants, first midfielder on the teamsheet for me.
Cozzie

He'll no doubt get a good offer from the Saudis.

Gotta try and twist his arm.
Silas

At his worst he's still our best midfielder. Be made up if we got another year
TheRam

CraigS... wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:33 pm Ok we will do this then

The lad has been consistently brilliant ever since he bought him the first time around

Should go down as the best centre mid we’ve had in the premier league.

Elite ball winner, good on the ball. Had very few poor performances for us in both spells.
AndSeel

Wonder if we were waiting on our safety before offering contracts to players

Sent from my SM-G977B using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Bluedylan1

Just referring to an earlier post in the thread, Gana's excellent but he's not up there with Rodri. No-one in his position is up there with Rodri. Possibly the best all round player in the world.
Gary1878

I don’t think it is a matter of us not wanting to keep him nor him wanting to stay - he loves the club. More about wages and can we afford it.

I love watching him when he is fully in control and confident like today. Oozes quality and class. Hope he signs on for another year.
Cantoffee

I'd imagine he'll be gone. Unless his wages drop dramatically, we probably can't afford him anymore.
HANNU

I belive we have an option to extend his contract by a year if we want
Kerryblueboy

Considering we got him for like 8 million got 3 great seasons then sold for 30 came back on a free won us games this season at palace and yesterday guy owes us nothing give him another year
The Doc

Brilliant player. But.. we have to be sensible with wages after 2 consecutive breaches. Wouldn't blame the club for not renewing. Wouldn't blame Gana for not accepting a major drop.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic