Relegation

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
superpull

Re: Relegation

So we're all utterly confident that Forest won't be given any of their points back yeah?
AjaxAndy

superpull wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:48 pm So we're all utterly confident that Forest won't be given any of their points back yeah?
Yeah, they got less than we did after we got points back despite a greater offence... There's no chance they then get a reduction on top of that too.
TheRam

I didn’t realise we were so far ahead of forest but just add them into the roadmap of winning games when we lose two in a row with arsenal on the last day and there’s still a viable possibility we could go down.

I’m perfectly chill about it all and have never really worried about going down this season, even with the deductions, I just know footy is weird so would like us to have it wrapped up by Saturday, which I think we will.
cassius

I'm not keen on the overuse of the word roadmap here.
Shogun

cassius wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:20 pm I'm not keen on the overuse of the word roadmap here.
Really glad you circled back on that, people will think of the term as some sort of... game changer... but we really need to focus on the optics of that if we're to stay ahead of the curve.
Gash

superpull wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:48 pm So we're all utterly confident that Forest won't be given any of their points back yeah?
Not that confident but I don't see how they well get any back? They already had it reduced for cooperating and admitting their guilt and they can't present new evidence. They got less than us for a far greater breach and if they do get something back then it probably opens the door for us getting something back too. As we've seen this season though, you can't second guess anything.

It would still mean a massive swing in Luton's favour to catch us even if Forest do get something back though.
brap2

I'm giving forest back 2 in my mind
AjaxAndy

I'd love to know if the players called Dyche out for playing Doucoure as a second striker and leaving the midfield massively exposed. Ever since the clear the air meetings the tactics have seen Doucoure as part of the midfield with him and another breaking forward when possible.

Doesn't really matter either way, but it's been a definite tactical switch since then and we look a whole lot better for it.
Dchans

We win this evening anyway, so it’s all immaterial anyway
HANNU

luton started well against wolves here
Gary1878

Luton losing.
Paddockoldie

AjaxAndy wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:55 pm I'd love to know if the players called Dyche out for playing Doucoure as a second striker and leaving the midfield massively exposed. Ever since the clear the air meetings the tactics have seen Doucoure as part of the midfield with him and another breaking forward when possible.

Doesn't really matter either way, but it's been a definite tactical switch since then and we look a whole lot better for it.
I think he was called out on the stiff suit... hence the trackie??
Juanito

Draw today and we are safe!
Toffee1

2-0 Wolves
Fynci

So we need 1 point from the remaining 4 matches to be mathematically sure. Anybody still worried, or can we collectively agree that we are more than safe?
Locked Previous topicNext topic