This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Free Agent

Re: 777 Partners Takeover

Farhad is committed to whoever will take the club off his grubby hands
Toffee1

Gary1878

I wouldn't rule out anything at this stage, good or bad.

Good things can come of some very bad situations.

And it is human nature to leave these things until the last minute when they can negotiate the best price or when people can get a bargain.

I have a client in Private Equity who purchased a football club with 3 hours to spare before liquidation. Albeit on a smaller scale than this but it can be done.
Toddacelli

Gary1878 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:52 am I wouldn't rule out anything at this stage, good or bad.

And it is human nature to leave these things until the last minute when they can negotiate the best price or when people can get a bargain.

I have a client in Private Equity who purchased a football club with 3 hours to spare before liquidation. Albeit on a smaller scale than this but it can be done.
Any chance they’re looking to expand….?

Although it might be the end of your career if you’re a financial adviser and you recommend going within a hundred miles of our financially-diseased club.
CraigS...

Gary1878 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:52 am I wouldn't rule out anything at this stage, good or bad.

Was Liverpool not 12 hrs after the deadline ? Something messed up about it if I remember right
Trowel

Cereal Killer

Trowel wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:31 am
Surprised he even bothered to reply let alone agree a meeting, he’s trying to sell the club 🤷‍♂️
Free Agent

Cereal Killer wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:27 am Surprised he even bothered to reply let alone agree a meeting, he’s trying to sell the club 🤷‍♂️
Maybe he thought this was a meeting with investors interested in buying the club?
TheRam

This is the fella who has done a lot of reporting around 777 and has been adamant another group will take us over.
brap2

Well well well wellidy well well
Cozzie

Perhaps the other group, whoever they are, where just waiting for prem safety to be confirmed.
Cods

CEO of airline working quickly to assess way forward as it suspends flights while it 'assesses business viability'.

Multiple flights operated by Bonza cancelled across major airports

Multiple flights operated by budget airline Bonza leaving from major airports across the country have been cancelled.

All flights departing from the Sunshine Coast scheduled to land in Gladstone and Rockhampton this morning have been cancelled, along with some leaving from Melbourne Airport.

It comes just days after the airline announced it would scale back flights nationally.

From next month, the airline announced it would reduce the number of flights from Melbourne to the Gold Coast to one a week, the Australian Financial Review reported.

Flights from the Gold Coast to Launceston have also been reduced, while its Gold Coast to Mount Isa service has been reporterly scrapped.

9News understands that Shadow Minister for Transport Bridget McKenzie has called on Prime Minister Anthony Albanese to save the budget airline.

Bonza pitched itself as a "low-cost, ultra-Aussie airline" when it launched into the Australian market on January 31.

9news.com.au has contacted Bonza for comment.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/bonza ... -airports/
Cereal Killer

Hahah

A whole 15 months since they started operating

These clowns couldn’t run a tap let alone a successful business
Audrey Horne

Wish that Moshiri would fuck off saying 'our club' - it is really winding me up.
Toffee1

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic