Gana

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
AjaxAndy

Re: Gana

Was absolutely great tonight, and thought he was just as good against Forest. He's out only midfielder who actually carries the ball forward which is something we really need.

Would extend him for another year, still good enough to play a part here.
Granite

Our best midfielder and it’s not even close. Give him another year on whatever we can stretch to.
brap2

God he's a good player, he's just a really really good player. Looks so relaxed, and yet so frantic.
Cozzie

Transformed us since coming back in.

Hope we can twist his arm to stay one more year.
AllyBlue14

Yeah, absolutely 100% keep him.

Crucial part of our midfield and can't afford to lose him with so many others likely going this summer.
Cods

brap2 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:17 pm God he's a good player, he's just a really really good player. Looks so relaxed, and yet so frantic.
And his mind's even quicker than his toes.
Cantoffee

He is so so good.

Has these games where you can see why he played for PSG, just looks a level above everyone else.
Juanito

What a player. Just watching the game again
CraigS...

Not for me 2 /3 good games a season is not £120k a week , and how mush is he playing for a that one year deal

Wages saved will be north of £25m a year on players contracts running out

Looking at what looks like is coming up this year from the championship they will go right back down again Leeds and Leicester both have PSR hanging over them so they will not be much better that what they have

One more year of this needs to be done , getting the wage bill down and shot of sink holes
HANNU

we 200% need to keep him, absolutely love this man, there is no one else that can offer what he does for the team
brap2

CraigS... wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:45 pm Not for me 2 /3 good games a season is not £120k a week , and how mush is he playing for a that one year deal

Wages saved will be north of £25m a year on players contracts running out

Looking at what looks like is coming up this year from the championship they will go right back down again Leeds and Leicester both have PSR hanging over them so they will not be much better that what they have

One more year of this needs to be done , getting the wage bill down and shot of sink holes
I don't have the words to express how much better than James Jimmy G Garner this guy is.

Agree he's on a high wage so will probably have to lose, but 2/3 good games a season is an absolute joke coming from a Jimmy G advocate.
CraigS...

brap2 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:20 pm I don't have the words to express how much better than James Jimmy G Garner this guy is.

Agree he's on a high wage so will probably have to lose, but 2/3 good games a season is an absolute joke coming from a Jimmy G advocate.

Neal Maupay lol you really want to go down this road

All I have said about James Garner is that he has been doing well in the 6 role a role I was sure he could not play but the stats say he can

Brap2 drop it about James Garner you are only digging a hole you will never be able to get out of
Bob Sacamano

Garner is absolutely shite tbf
brap2

CraigS... wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:15 pm Neal Maupay lol you really want to go down this road

All I have said about James Garner is that he has been doing well in the 6 role a role I was sure he could not play but the stats say he can

Brap2 drop it about James Garner you are only digging a hole you will never be able to get out of
Veeeeeeeeeeery comfortable with my views on both players, particularly my extremely middle of the road opinion on an extremely middle of the road player.

Whereas you reckoning arguably the best ball winner in Europe over the last...decade maybe? Isn't good enough to play alongside that absolute crab is a genuine joke.
MarcusFenix

brap2 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:10 pm Veeeeeeeeeeery comfortable with my views on both players, particularly my extremely middle of the road opinion on an extremely middle of the road player.

Whereas you reckoning arguably the best ball winner in Europe over the last...decade maybe? Isn't good enough to play alongside that absolute crab is a genuine joke.
Its not even close. Garner is an okay squad player, Gana is up there with Rodri, Caicedo as best in PL.

Bare in mind that Gomes and Onana are likely to have left next season, wide positions Harrison and Danjuma gone its imperative that Gana is here next season
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic