Beto

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
74Blue

Re: Beto

I'm pretty sure there's a rule that prevents players participating for a set number of days following a concussion. I think it might be about 8/9 days, whichwould rule him out for Wednesday and Saturday's fixtures.
Bluebridge

74Blue wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:06 pm I'm pretty sure there's a rule that prevents players participating for a set number of days following a concussion. I think it might be about 8/9 days, whichwould rule him out for Wednesday and Saturday's fixtures.
Arise sir Youseff
Paddockoldie

I'd like to see Chemitti given more time. Might surprise us, but would need better service.
Trowel

Toffee1

I am presuming this was what @Trowel posted earlier.
TheRam

Good news. Couldn’t help but fear the worst with the reaction of the players.

He played a massive part in us winning today. He changed the momentum of the game with his work upfront.
Trowel

Thanks, they changed the wording for some reason, originally said his "scans were clear". Same horse different jockey I'm sure.
Trowel

Expand the preview... 😅

Bluedylan1

Played well, the lad.
howard1334

Gash wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:04 pm Aye, you could see he was out before he hit the deck. Hopefully nothing more than concussion and a sore head for a couple of days.
Unfortunately, you dont get fully knocked unconscious and only have a sore head for a couple days. That stays with you for life. He's going to be more susceptible to repeat head trauma from here on out. He, if we truly treated head trauma as we should, shouldn't be playing for months.
howard1334

Toffee1 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:17 pm

I am presuming this was what @Trowel posted earlier.
This probably just means no bleeding, fractures, etc. Which is very good to hear, to be clear. But it says very little about his ability to return to football anytime soon.
CraigS...

SO if AC Milan do come in for him this summer do we sell ? and it will be a loss ( £5m )
Cantoffee

If someone wants to come in for him an pay us anywhere close to £20m we should bite their hand off.
Cereal Killer

Where’s this come from?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic