Relegation

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Goaljira

Re: Relegation

Palace have got Us[A], Burnley[H] and Luton[H] in their next 4 games. Important time for them.
Escalator

Goaljira wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:03 pm Palace have got Us[A], Burnley[H] and Luton[H] in their next 4 games. Important time for them.
Thinking 6 points for them from that.
Goaljira

Escla wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:05 pm Thinking 6 points for them from that.
I was hoping more like 2 from the home games max!

5 after that they've got:
Newcastle[H]
Forest[A]
Bournemouth[A]
City[H]
Liverpool[A]
Escalator

Goaljira wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:20 pm I was hoping more like 2 from the home games max!

5 after that they've got:
Newcastle[H]
Forest[A]
Bournemouth[A]
City[H]
Liverpool[A]
Who knows the way things are going but would rather they got three than Luton get three, I think once they get Eze and Olise back they will pull away.
superpull

Yeah, we've got into the cold, hard calculous of a relegation fight earlier than the amount of games played would have you think - all due to points deductions real and possible.

Because of that, my only goal is to get out of the relegation zone and put 1 club between it and us. Looking further up the table than Forest is no longer something i care about.
Palace to lose against us and beat Sheff U, Burnley, Luton and Forest if/when they meet them - zero consideration for any other of their results.
Gary1878

So much depends on the points deductions that it makes looking at fixture lists pointless at this stage until we know the outcome.

So many games left and points to fight for as well.

Not concerned at this stage.
Paddockoldie

Good result for us tonight...now we need to show up
TheRam

Even if we don’t get any points back we would have to be really poor to finish below Luton this season.
Cozzie

TheRam wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:41 pm Even if we don’t get any points back we would have to be really poor to finish below Luton this season.
I think for a lot of people it's the threat of a 2nd points deduction which could write us off.

Obviously in the same vain if Forest also get deducted points we may still stand a chance.

I just think it's curtains for us if we get no points back and then get a 2nd batch knocked off as well.
Paddockoldie

Cozzie wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:55 pm I think for a lot of people it's the threat of a 2nd points deduction which could write us off.

Obviously in the same vain if Forest also get deducted points we may still stand a chance.

I just think it's curtains for us if we get no points back and then get a 2nd batch knocked off as well.
Imagine getting relegated without losing the games... that would be so fucking hard to take.
Escalator

TheRam wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:41 pm Even if we don’t get any points back we would have to be really poor to finish below Luton this season.
Luton are no pushover anymore, unlucky today to not get something out of that game.
Cereal Killer

Yeah Luton don’t need to be worried from watching this dire shit, they’ll finish above us and Palace
blueforyou

And they've already beaten us twice!
Shogun

I think we're down unless we're given back about 5 points and not deducted anymore. Three wins at home all season and can't beat the lesser teams at home. Remaining away fixtures are mostly very difficult.
Cozzie

Not feeling good at all.

Young and Garner will be starting games.

It's not nice.

I was thinking not but now I feel we 100% need points back.
Locked Previous topicNext topic