Kyle Walker

Chat about football that isn't Everton in here
biziclop

Kyle Walker

What an absolute fucking mess of a story this is.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68125606
Gash

Re: Kyle Walker

Just a massive bellend isn't he, I've always really disliked him. Said a few weeks ago, he'll be one of the percentage of footballers that is bankrupt within five years of retiring. Thick as fuck and can't keep his cock in his trousers which is a recipe for disaster.
Shogun

Most footballers are bellends who cheat on their partners, even the 'good' ones.
Gash

Probably a big, wide sweeping brush that but he does epitomise the image that a lot of people will have of footballers.
biziclop

Shogun wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:14 pm Most footballers are bellends who cheat on their partners, even the 'good' ones.
Cheating is one thing but fathering not one but two children is quite something. You've got to be extraordinarily thick to think your can somehow get away with that.
biziclop

In unrelated news, the Sun can go fuck themselves too, the utter fucking scum they are.
Shogun

Gash wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:17 pm Probably a big, wide sweeping brush that but he does epitomise the image that a lot of people will have of footballers.
Obviously there are exceptions like. For example, I couldn't imagine Coleman being that way. Even someone like Grealish or Stones that people think are great and have long-term girlfriends, they repeatedly cheat on them. Although, I think a lot of the time their partner has just accepted it is going to happen.

Footballers live in a completely different world.
Gash

Shogun wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm Obviously there are exceptions like. For example, I couldn't imagine Coleman being that way. Even someone like Grealish or Stones that people think are great have have long-term girlfriends, they repeatedly cheat on them. Although, I think a lot of the time their partner has just accepted it is going to happen.

Footballers live in a completely different world.
Probably goes for most people with money, amazing how wives and partners will leave their pride and dignity behind when there's millions in cash on tap. Lets be honest, if Rooney was a brickie earning £25k a year then there's not a chance him and Colleen would still be together.
TheRam

I always assume a lot of the time the partners are happy to let certain things go by for all the trappings being a footballers wife brings.

An open relationship kind of thing. As long as you’re not stupid and it doesn’t go public you have a free pass.

I think that type of thing is common in the lives of the rich and famous.

No defending Kyle Walker like. He’s obviously an absolute horror.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic