End of Moshiri - Friedkin Purchase Falls Through

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
AjaxAndy

Re: 777 Partners Takeover

Toddacelli wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:23 pm Dan?
Dan?
Dan?

Dan?
Dan?

Dan?

Dan?
I was sat in a lecture theatre at the college I worked at with about 100 people waiting for a talk to begin... Head of department was trying to get someone's attention who was called Dan.

She shouted to him whilst standing on the stage, 'Dan.. Dan... Dan...'

Shouted his name about 20 times and he never realised / responded.

I was sat there bent double with laughter. Not a single other person picked up on it, and no one sitting around me had ever watched Partridge.

Should have been comedy gold but I was the only person who understood why it was so hilarious.
Toddacelli

AjaxAndy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:13 pm I was sat in a lecture theatre at the college I worked at with about 100 people waiting for a talk to begin... Head of department was trying to get someone's attention who was called Dan.

She shouted to him whilst standing on the stage, 'Dan.. Dan... Dan...'

Shouted his name about 20 times and he never realised / responded.

I was sat there bent double with laughter. Not a single other person picked up on it, and no one sitting around me had ever watched Partridge.

Should have been comedy gold but I was the only person who understood why it was so hilarious.
Oh man I hate when that happens.

If there had just been one person who had caught your eye with a look that let you both know that you both knew. Even if it was someone you didn’t know. What a beautiful shared human moment that is. I love that when it happens. Two strangers can know nothing about each other but share everything in single glance at a time like that.
AjaxAndy

Toddacelli wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:29 pm Oh man I hate when that happens.

If there had just been one person who had caught your eye with a look that let you both know that you both knew. Even if it was someone you didn’t know. What a beautiful shared human moment that is. I love that when it happens. Two strangers can know nothing about each other but share everything in single glance at a time like that.
Yeah it deflated what should have been one of the funniest moments ever... Couldn't understand how NO ONE understood why it was so funny, or how people hadn't watched Partridge 🤷
Brownie

AjaxAndy wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:58 pm Yeah it deflated what should have been one of the funniest moments ever... Couldn't understand how NO ONE understood why it was so funny, or how people hadn't watched Partridge 🤷
Bloody philistines
kramer

Whatever happens on this front, it’s important that nobody fucks with Dyche’s process while we steady the ship.
Bluebridge

AjaxAndy wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:58 pm Yeah it deflated what should have been one of the funniest moments ever... Couldn't understand how NO ONE understood why it was so funny, or how people hadn't watched Partridge 🤷
I can’t believe how many people either haven’t seen or get Alan, maybe we’re a special breed or are chosen.
Trowel

Cozzie

😄
blueToffee

Trowel wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:55 am
I’ll be honest, that I've been kind head in the sand with this stuff and the previous stories….but yeah it’s hard to stay positive on this one.
Shogun

Please jib these
Bob Sacamano

If these pass the fit and proper test then it confirms that the whole thing is a complete blag.

Is it a PL or an FA thing?
brap2

Just keeps coming doesn't it. And our owner thinks these are the best possible new custodians of our club.
Cantoffee

brap2 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:27 pm Just keeps coming doesn't it. And our owner thinks these are the best possible new custodians of our club.
No, he thinks they're his best/only chance of getting his money back.
Blueomar

Kin'ell, literally out of the frying pan and into the fire. Be lucky if they're found improper.
Audrey Horne

Fuck off
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic