777 Partners Takeover

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
brap2

Re: 777 Partners Takeover

Sort of don't understand why we don't have all kinds of fan action re: moshiri / 777
Bob Sacamano

Rather than thinking moshiri is an idiot I’m more inclined to think he’s just a straight up criminal and each transfer he’s seen some action come his/Usmanovs way. I think there’s a good chance we signed most of these expensive misfits because he/Usmanov could skim a good amount from each deal.
Bob Sacamano

Trowel wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:58 pm
I think this is the first time I’ve not seen him wearing a cap.
brap2

Bob Sacamano wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 9:39 pm I think this is the first time I’ve not seen him wearing a cap.
And it's somehow worse
777Kidnappings

Bob Sacamano wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 9:38 pm Rather than thinking moshiri is an idiot I’m more inclined to think he’s just a straight up criminal and each transfer he’s seen some action come his/Usmanovs way. I think there’s a good chance we signed most of these expensive misfits because he/Usmanov could skim a good amount from each deal.

Think he's just an idiot. The clubs probably worth about nowt right now. Not sure how he skims money off deals with big European clubs and Premier league sides.

Think he's come in thinking he'd throw some money at it be successful and he'd be popular and the clubs value would go up. That was his whole plan. He's been a sucker for everyone. Feels like even after all the mess. Even after all the failures he's still ready for another recommendation from an agent friend. He's just a moron.
Bob Sacamano

777Kidnappings wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 10:01 pm Think he's just an idiot. The clubs probably worth about nowt right now. Not sure how he skims money off deals with big European clubs and Premier league sides.

Think he's come in thinking he'd throw some money at it be successful and he'd be popular and the clubs value would go up. That was his whole plan. He's been a sucker for everyone. Feels like even after all the mess. Even after all the failures he's still ready for another recommendation from an agent friend. He's just a moron.
For me, everything about him screams criminal enterprise. But I don’t have eyes on his books so can’t really comment other than it seem way too shady not to be shady.
Jamokachi

Far too simplistic to say "he's an idiot" or "he's thick as pigshit". The overwhelming evidence (i.e. him being a very successful business man) shows that it's not the case. As Bob says, there are definite criminal elements to his portfolio, the fact his business partner is a Russian oligarch is pretty much proof of this.

Whether that portfolio includes Everton and BMD remains to be seen.

What we're witnessing is not an "idiot" but rather a desperation to recoup investment and at the same time generate running costs due to his/our source of finances having been cut off by sanctions on Usmanov.

If Russia don't invade Ukraine, we're not in this situation.
Shogun

Jamokachi wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:59 pm
If Russia don't invade Ukraine, we're not in this situation.
Everton that
Jamokachi

Shogun wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:00 amEverton that
Эвертон это
Cereal Killer

Russia don’t invade Ukraine and we’d have minus points as we’d just have kept on pissing money away on shite players on £120k a week
Jamokachi

Cereal Killer wrote:Russia don’t invade Ukraine and we’d have minus points as we’d just have kept on pissing money away on shite players on £120k a week
Yea I’m not disputing the footballing decisions have been shocking, but ownership and stadium funding etc is where the sanctions have hit.
Goaljira

Jamokachi wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 2:01 am Yea I’m not disputing the footballing decisions have been shocking, but ownership and stadium funding etc is where the sanctions have hit.
Definitely. Any normal proper business would have had the financing to cover the cost of the stadium build sorted out up front on a long term mortgage type loan, but we didn't and this meant that a) Usmanov's ability to fund the stadium disappeared, and b) Interest rates skyrocketed.

This has meant we're having to pay for the build out of normal cash flows or any dodgy loan we can scrape together. Now we may well be able to refinance to lay off the emergency loans once the stadium is open, but it's still going to be at interest rates vastly higher than anticipated and will have a massive impact on the improved income as either we don't make any/as much more due to the increased payments, or prices go up to recoup the difference.

When it hapoens, the ST price announcement for Bramley Moore is going to be interesting.
Free Agent

Just remember, the PL said these were ‘fit & proper’.
We now go live to Dickie Masters
TheRam

He apparently turned down a Japanese bank who wanted to fund the stadium at a 4% interest rate.

I think the guy is a massive idiot.

And also a massive criminal. This is what happens when the Russians get involved.

Dodgy made up companies on the books owed money, no paper trial of where the money has gone and getting into business with Ponzi schemes.

These guys should be in prison but they’re always protected and it’s always the little people who bear the brunt.
Sirblue57

Why does the PL get off free? They SUPPOSEDLY have a way of sifting dodgy owners from decent ones,? How do they get to punish the clubs and fans. While they pocket their illicit earnings?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic