Abdoulaye Doucoure

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Cozzie

Re: Abdoulaye Doucoure

Still dont believe we should entertain selling him this window.

Summer maybe then yes, we will know our true position by then.
Bluebridge

He’s going nowhere, he loves us and Dyche loves him.
StirlingBlue

Cozzie wrote:Still dont believe we should entertain selling him this window.

Summer maybe then yes, we will know our true position by then.
I think come summertime Saudi won’t be knocking for him.

Doesn’t mean we should sell him but in reality it’s probably £40m now or £10m in the summer
superpull

StirlingBlue wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:33 am I think come summertime Saudi won’t be knocking for him.

Doesn’t mean we should sell him but in reality it’s probably £40m now or £10m in the summer
£10m in the summer then please
Cozzie

StirlingBlue wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:33 am I think come summertime Saudi won’t be knocking for him.

10M in the summer without a doubt.

The cost of staying in the league is far greater than an extra 30M.

We have saleable assets in Branthwaite and Onana.

Leave until the summer. Don't do any business in or out this window.
superpull

We are absolutely circling the wagons at the moment. It should take absurd amounts of money to prise anybody away.

I will caveat that with we need to ensure this isn't a year that contributes to more punishment next year though.
Escla

Cozzie wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:05 am 10M in the summer without a doubt.

The cost of staying in the league is far greater than an extra 30M.

We have saleable assets in Branthwaite and Onana.

Leave until the summer. Don't do any business in or out this window.
Let’s see how Virginia does against Luton (assuming he is our Cup keeper) I think he did as well as Pickford may have done in the last two games and if I had to choose one of the three to sell for decent money then I would also consider him as a candidate, significant reduction in wage bill too.
TheRam

Brathwaite will start in the euros and fetch a world record fee for a centre half and go onto be one of the best English centre halves of all time imho.

Real Madrid bound. He’s that good.
AjaxAndy

TheRam wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:34 am Brathwaite will start in the euros and fetch a world record fee for a centre half and go onto be one of the best English centre halves of all time imho.

Yeah he's not only the player we can sell for the highest fee, he's also the best from an FFP position given almost the entire amount would count towards it (minus whatever sell on fee Carlisle will be owed).

I'm not convinced he'll start in the euros, he'll probably be in the squad though, and I don't think him starting will matter to the demand for his signature... He'll go for a huge fee regardless, and although it'll be sad to see him go I don't believe he is with us next season so already making peace with that fact.
superpull

TheRam wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:34 am Brathwaite will start in the euros and fetch a world record fee for a centre half and go onto be one of the best English centre halves of all time imho.

He may well go for a world-record fee. But it wont be our sale of him that generates it.
Whoever we sell him to will go on to sell him to Real/City/Chelsea for a 9-figure sum.

We're too skint and too desperate for the sale to be able to negotiate anything near that.
TheRam

superpull wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:21 am He may well go for a world-record fee. But it wont be our sale of him that generates it.
Whoever we sell him to will go on to sell him to Real/City/Chelsea for a 9-figure sum.

We're too skint and too desperate for the sale to be able to negotiate anything near that.
You dont think he’ll move to an elite club from us?

Money doesn’t matter to them. They’ll pay whatever to get the player they want, especially if it’s real.

I see him going to the top asap.
4evablu

as long as it's not a typical everton catalogue payments type sale.
Get the full dosh in and get out the shit that is FFP
WBFBTPL
777Kidnappings

Be amazed if he played. Southgate has his team already
Shogun

Stones will be injured at that point. Maguire might be as well. I could easily see Branthwaite playing.
superpull

TheRam wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:25 am You dont think he’ll move to an elite club from us?

Money doesn’t matter to them. They’ll pay whatever to get the player they want, especially if it’s real.

I see him going to the top asap.

I think Man U, Arsenal, Newcastle or your Dortmunds are coming in and get laughed out the building with their opening £40m bid.
But will come back and we will end up looking at anything between £50m and £70m.

Then in 2 or 3 years Real/City/Chelsea will let them double their money on him.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic